McCain is looking for a Test Technician to perform cabinet and controller functional tests. Troubleshoot and debug if necessary in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- 1Perform cabinet functional test.
- Perform assembly functional test.
- Troubleshoot and debug if necessary.
- Furnish and certify test result.
- Perform process quality checks on sub-assemblies and finished product.
- Utilize small hand tools, calibrated instruments, measurement equipment, microscopes and test fixtures.
- Work with engineers, QA, and technicians to resolve line issues and suggest improvements.
- Maintain accurate records/documentation related to quality, work in process, test results, labor (timecards) and special projects.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be able to read electrical wiring and schematic.
- Must be able to use DVM, scope, and other electronic test equipment.
- Must have computer skills, working knowledge of MS office, Great Plains strongly preferred, but not required.
- Must be creative and able to work as a member of the cabinet test team.
- Must keep the area neat, organized and safe.
- Must maintain highest level of professionalism under pressure.
- Ability to work in high paced environment.
- Ability to be flexible.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interact with customers and all levels of personnel in a professional manner.
- No unusual physical requirements. Requires no heavy lifting and nearly all work is performed in a comfortable indoor facility.
- Occasional – Routine deadlines; usually sufficient lead time; variance in work volume seasonal and predictable; priorities can be anticipated; some interruptions are present; involves occasional exposure to demands and pressures from persons other than immediate supervisor.
- Job frequently requires sitting and handling objects with hands.
- Job occasionally requires standing, walking, bending, reaching, talking, hearing, and lifting up to 10 pounds.
- Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and or electronically.
What's in it for you?
- A GREAT work environment with fun, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful team members.
- Stability that provides you with a place to grow and succeed in your career path.
- Excellent benefits that includes medical/dental/life/ltd/ insurances, tuition reimbursement, company-matched 401(k) plan, and more.
McCain is an equal opportunity employer. This employer participates in E-Verify.