OPTIPARK Wayfinding keeps traffic in motion by providing drivers with parking information to help them get to their destinations more efficiently, improving safety and minimizing congestion. Access to real-time data allows drivers to make more informed decisions based on parking structure occupancy, rates, and distance and, ultimately, enhances the driving experience while building customer loyalty.
- Reduce urban congestion and
- Help drivers quickly locate parking
- Create a positive driving experience
- Increase road safety
- Integrate with PARCS, PGS, and valet
- Enable proper curbside management
- Integrate real-time data from any parking access and revenue control system (PARCS) provider, parking operator, valet system, or OPTIPARK PGS via one central software
- On-premise or cloud-hosted solution with a modern interface enables many features such as message scheduling, analytics and reports, graphic editing, and easy system expansion
- OPTIPARK Wayfinding complies with leading communication standards for the transportation industry so it can be integrated with other smart city applications
Full-Color Wayfinding Signs
- Full-matrix variable message signs allow users limitless display options, including full-color logos, images, dynamic pricing, event or parking structure location, etc.
- Drastic savings on full-color wayfinding signs. Large, overhead signs consume less electricity than a personal hair dryer
- All system components are provided by SWARCO and our sister SWARCO companies, reducing the hassle and risk of dealing with multiple vendor