ATC Cabinet Alarm Panel
SWARCO McCain’s ATC Cabinet Alarm Panel allows additional alarm inputs to be added to the cabinet without another input file assembly. This valuable tool allows the connection to “in cabinet” monitoring points such as battery backup systems, cabinet lamp, fan, or additional door switches. The space-saving design uses a 1U housing and provides an indicator lamp for each input. The alarm panel also provides three relay dry-contact outputs that can be used for any purpose.
- Provides 21 general purpose inputs and 3 general purpose outputs
- Supports easy viewing of switch status with LED indicator lights on front panel
- Promotes functionality with a fold-down front panel for easy access to connectors
LED Status Indicators LED indicators illuminate based on toggle switch position.
- 21 inputs and 3 outputs with blue LED indicators
- TX and RX indicators with orange LEDs show communication activity
- +24 volt power indicator with green LED
- Activity indicator with red LED
SIU Address is fixed at 13
|Dimensions||19” W x 1.75” H x 3” D|
|Power||+24 volt power supply|
Operating Temperature: -37° C to +74° C
|Mounting||19" EIA rack mount|